Just like in the bedroom, in writing I pride myself on my versatility, and after three long weeks of blogging, I’ve finally been recognized for it! Thank you misadventures of my awkward dating life for nominating me. <3.
Now I have to follow the rules of the award. Please note, I don’t follow rules, so excuse me if I adapt these ones to my own caprices.
I am just going to list all the bloggers whom I read avidly. The main reason that I do so is because their thoughts are humorous, touching, raunchily exciting but always well-crafted. In no particular order then:
- The Introvert Girl
- Staked in the Heart
- Sex and the Shameless
- Rolling down rodeo (RATM reference, how could I say no?)
- Snarky Snatch
- Misadventures of my awkward dating life
- Lessons from the end of a marriage
And yikes, now I have to reveal seven things about myself. Exactly seven.
- I’m vegan. No eggs, no honey, no dairy, no meat, no fish.
- My favourite colour is purple – I think nothing of going out with a purple checked shirt on, sleeves rolled up to show my purple and black tattoos, and with purple hair (I did this last week)
- I spent my last birthday in the Emergency Room
- My favourite book is Autobiography of Red by Anne Carson
- I’m divorced
- I have a beautiful daughter who is the most important thing in my life
- If I could have a pet, it would be either a ferret or a sugar glider
Rules of the Versatile Blogger Award are as follows:
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.